（最後更新 Last Update 2022-09-27 00:30 UTC+8）
一綫網絡工程師 Tier 1 Network Engineer
網絡運行中心 Network Operation Centre (NOC)
網絡運行維護部 Network Operation and Maintenance Department (NOM Dept.)
中國電信國際有限公司 China Telecom Global Limited (CTG)
- Over one year of experience as an NOC shift engineer in CTG.
- Knowledge in telecom networks, mainly in transmission (SDH, WDM, OTN), and also in IP.
- Good sense of importance, urgency, severity, and sensitivity of different affairs in the telecom industry and CTG.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills. Good learning and analysis abilities, and creative thinking. Perfection pursuing, details caring, hardworking, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Trying some projects, e.g., everyoneip.com
工作經歷 WORKING EXPERIENCE
Tier 1 Network Engineer
Jun 2022 – Now
China Telecom Global Limited, Hong Kong
Jun 2021 – Jun 2022
- Responsible for network operations and maintenance.
- Provide 24/7 technical support to the network operations, incidents and troubleshoots. Locate and restore issues: Check alarm and performance of IPLC/IEPL services, do ping, trace route and other checking of VPN/GIA services, monitor the status of transmission/IP backbones.
- Call and send notifications to inform NOC leaders, Tier2/Tier3 engineers, account managers or project managers about issues according to internal regulations.
- Inform local colleagues (such as in Japan, Singapore) to fix the issue (for on-net resources) or report the issue to relative service providers and escalate them to fix it asap (for off-net resources). Communicate with colleagues, customers, providers to better understand the issues and find solutions.
- Hong Kong local resources operations (check device status, set a hard loop, test optical power, connect the cable to a tester and set configurations, connect a temporary cable to restore services, etc.).
- Answer inquiries from customers and colleagues on Wechat, email or phone call.
IT Officer / Director Assistant / Marketing Manager
Nov 2020 – May 2021
Canluck 2U Group Holdings Limited, Hong Kong
- Managed the company’s existing websites. Built the new company website, write content, and cooperate with the designer.
- Built the online store on the selling platform WeiDian (weidian.com), including H5, WeChat mini-app and App. Operated the online store on Tmall.
- Wrote and collected documents such as meeting minutes, contracts, and product information. Followed up projects progress.
- Be responsible for online sales and promotion, looking for agents and partners on various social media platforms.
- Composed a business plan for the director’s new company and the files required to enter the Science Park. Communicated with technical partners in Mainland China.
City University of Hong Kong (CityU)
Sep 2019 – Jul 2020
Master of Science, Electronic Information Engineering
Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU)
Sep 2015 – Jun 2019
Bachelor of Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology
技能&興趣 SKILLS & HOBBIES
- Language: Mandarin (Native) / Cantonese (Native) / English (Fluent) / Japanese (Beginner)
- Knowledge in telecom network, mainly in transmission, also in IP.
Transmission: SDH, WDM, OTN theories. Huawei U2000 and NCE (two network equipment management softwares) operations, such as check alarm, performance, configuration, set loops, etc.
IP: How packets travel in Internet at network layer and how to locate the issues. Cisco, Juniper, Huawei routers operations: ping, trace, show route, show configuration, etc.
- Computer: Windows, MS Office, Programming languages (Python, MATLAB, Visual Basic)
- E-commerce: Store operation (HKTVmall, Taobao, Weidian, etc.)
- Others: Writing and publishing WeChat articles, WeChat public account management, Social Media Operation
- Hobbies: Manga, Chess, Sports (Swimming, Hiking)
證書&資格 CERTIFICATIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
Alibaba Cloud Associate (ACA) Cloud Computing
Valid: Mar 2022 – Mar 2024
Alibaba Cloud, Certificate ID: IACA01220300075765L